Serving the international passenger better
Similar interests, yet different approaches
Pulling expertise together
- Market research and customer insights
- Open data for travel information
- Innovation in ticketing, sales and business models
- Network development and capacity allocation
- Tendering and concession
- Organisation, events and communication
Each group discussed focus areas for each topic and discussed in detail the next steps, with the focus on informing government and industry at the international rail summit of 2016. If a group was missing certain key players, participants offered links to others in their network who should be brought into the larger Train2EU network.
Taking the next steps together
Do you want to be part of this movement, sign up for our newsletter to be kept up to date with all upcoming activities!